Tuesday, April 15, 2014

camp

CARTER'S
Carters Observatory was fun because I saw cool things I have never seen before. It was beautiful. I loved my first camp.
It was so fun when I went on a cable car for my first time. I liked going on the cable car because I had never done it before. The cable car was red and it wasn’t that fast. I went in, then I went to my seat. Then I sat down and I looked at the stops as we went up. I felt excited because I had never gone on camp before and I liked doing things at camp.
When we got off the cable car my legs were sore because of all of the walking to all the cool places we went to and my feet were too big for my shoes. We were in the Botanical Gardens. They were beautiful! Then I saw the Observatory .
When we got off the cable car we walked through the gardens and up the hill to the Carters Observatory. There was a giant egg when you came in. It was by the door. It was painted like art. It was beautiful.
I went in the door. We did lots of activities. I played with the rocket game. It was fun. I want to do it again.
Inside the Observatory I saw what spacemen eat and do and what they did for fun. Then I went to the big room. The big room is a movie room. I went to  see the show about the night sky. It was perfect. I saw stars. They were so beautiful. My favourite planet is earth because it is the planet we live on and because it is colourful and all the people that live on earth are good people. I believe in aliens because if there are no aliens then why are there planets. If there are no aliens, there is nothing living on the planets.
After the show we went to the door and the evening was still so beautiful.
I loved the show. It was cool. It was fun doing all of the great stuff. Ii loved my first camp. It was perfect!
Then we went out the door and we walked through the Botanical Gardens  to the cable car. It took as to the cable car station. I was soaked because it was raining outside. I loved the show. It was cool.
    
I loved it because I did a lot of things I have never done before. I especially liked staying in the hotel. I loved everything!!
By Pixel

RESPONSIBILITY'S
At camp we walked out of the hotel in our Whanau groups.
We went to a restaurant and I ate lots of yummy food.I had a bright white dish with lots of small white rice scattered all over my plate.It was so yummy I had to eat it slowly to enjoy it.
The next day we went to the Carters Observatory and we saw a giant egg.It had black and orange and pink all over it.We had a look around and I found lots of information on the walls. Then we went to go and see the show.The show was on the roof.We saw lots of stars and planets.The planets  I can remember are Mars and Earth.I learnt all about the stars.
The last day we scampered to the Circus School.We were waiting outside eating pizza.
Soon after we went inside to the circus and we saw the teachers.We did lots of exercise starters like forwards rolls and back rolls.Then we did juggling and went on the trapeze.I really enjoyed going the trapeze.It was hard to pull myself up. I went on the small trapeze.
After Circus School we walked to the bus.We accessed the bus and got a ride down to the train station.
Then the train took us to Waikanae.On the train I was holding my breath when we went through the tunnels.There was one tunnel that was too long for me to hold my breath.I think that tunnel was about 1 minute long.When we arrived at the cars we all jumped into them and drove back home. I had lots of fun on my first camp and I learnt lots.
I also missed home lots but that couldn't stop me from having fun!
Presented by Pixel.   




No comments:

Post a Comment